Study and live legally in USA – studiaza si stai legal in America

Do you want to study in the U.S.A. ? Do you want to get help obtaining the social security number and later a working permit? The answer is Computer System Institut (CSI). They offer programs for international student such as: English language, Networking, Business or Healthcare.

For more details visit :

Doresti sa vi sa studiezi in America sau ai ajuns deja in America  cu viza J1 sau turist si doresti sa o schimbi sa poti ramane legal ? Raspunsul este Computer System Institut ( CSI).

contact: Anna Horuk
Regional Sr. International Student Adviser, DSO
Computer Systems Institute
8930 Gross Point Rd, Ste 100
Skokie, IL 60077
T  (847) 463 1734
F  (847) 967 5066
M  (847) 463 1832

Pentru mai multe detalii vizitati pagina lor de web: sau pentru sfaturi in limba romana scrieti un mesaj la vreausaintreb (@) yahoo (.) com


This entry was posted in Latest news. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply